_

_

Sunday, 23 October 2016

Prizes for BTE!

I guess I should update what the prizes are for my Between the Ears contest (that starts tomorrow!).


Grand Prize for Most Correctly Guessed Pairs of Ears:













One ridiculously loud pair of Zocks



These rad cookies from Olivia @ DIY Horse Ownership that KateRose will be attempting (they may not look exactly this pretty... :P)








Randomly Drawn Prize from Ears Submitted:







One ridiculously loud pair of Zocks



These rad cookies from Olivia @ DIY Horse Ownership 


Best of luck to everyone participating! :)

9 comments:

  1. oooh. I so want those gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great prizes, I'm excited to see all the entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a pretty good challenge - 36 pairs of ears :O!

      Delete
  3. Fab prizes! I'm going to try my best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are pretty cool! :) Good luck!

      Delete
  4. Great prizes! The gloves are the BEST. All my ponies LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete